While the majority of our attention goes into modern Dojo, today we’ve released Dojo Toolkit 1.16.0 which includes a few minor updates contributed over the past few months, as well as patch update releases 1.15.1, 1.14.4, 1.13.5, 1.12.6, and 1.11.8.
- Implement ES2018 Promise.prototype.finally in dojo/promise/Promise (1.16.0 only, thanks to Roy Tinker)
- docScroll correction (1.16.0 and backported all the way to 1.8.x, thanks Johannes Hölzl)
- Updates to handle when a call to obj.getBoundingClientRect() throws an error or returns an empty object (1.16.0, thanks to nmfriesen)
- request/registry: pass all arguments to matcher (1.16.0, thanks to Mangala Sadhu Sangeet Singh Khalsa)
- Apply the ViewSource plugin’s filter on the editor’s content (1.16.0 and backported all the way to 1.6.x, thanks to Ed Hager)
- Fix uglify use with newer node versions (1.16.0, and backported all the way to 1.10.x, thanks to Joerg Sonnenberger)
Please let us know if you have any issues with these releases. Enjoy!