If you haven’t been following us on Twitter, it’s been a very busy month in our community, with many exciting announcements and upcoming events.
- Dojo 1.6.1 released. Many minor enhancements and fixes were made, along with official support for Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 4.
- Dojo 1.7 beta released. Please start testing your applications now and report issues. A draft of the 1.7 release notes is in progress. 1.7 final is slated for release in the next 3-6 weeks.
- Dojo Tutorials. In case you missed it, we now have 28 new tutorials, all updated for Dojo 1.6, covering a variety of areas of Dojo and Dojo Mobile, as well as a new section of Dojo Recipes, for solving complex real-world problems.
- Dojo Workshops in your area. SitePen has been offering a number of workshops, with the next Dojo Workshop in Washington DC. Register now for one of the last few slots.
- Dojo Beer DC. Even if you cannot make the workshop, join us for free Dojo Beer in DC, or any upcoming Dojo Beer event.
- The first ever DojoConf is coming. Run by the same great team that brings us JSConf, DojoConf will be an amazing event. Stay tuned for tickets, which go on sale in a few weeks. Or submit a talk idea by this Friday, June 10th.
- The London Ajax Mobile Event will feature a number of great talks on mobile, including Dojo Mobile, EmbedJS, WinkToolkit, and more on July 2nd in London. A few tickets remain, register before it sells out.
We hope to see you at one of these, or many other upcoming Dojo events.